You will be required to provide evidence of training that is relevant to the type of work you’re applying for. All training must have been completed within the last 12 months.
Training is required to be in line with the Core Skills Training Framework and we will need to see evidence for the following courses:
Practical classroom courses:
- Basic Life Support – Adults
- Basic Life Support – Paediatrics and newborn (if applicable to your job role)
- Manual Handling of Patients
- PMVA (for mental health staff only)
- Health & Safety at Work – including lone working, complaints handling, information governance and conflict resolution
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children – Level 2
- Safeguarding Children – Level 3 (where applicable)
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Infection Control – Level 2
- Counter Fraud
- Equality & Diversity
- Mental Health Act/Capacity
- Food Hygiene (for unqualified staff only)
If you don’t have access to your certificates, you can download the training confirmation form (below). Complete the form and get it signed and stamped by your line manager. You can then upload it to the ‘Training’ section of your profile.
If you’re unable to provide the evidence above, Pulse Nursing will offer you the opportunity to attend workshops to obtain the certification needed. You can find out more about our workshops here.