If you’re using an iPhone or iPad then you’ll need to download the HireVue app. This isn’t compulsory for Android users but you still may wish to download the app to complete the interview.
Using HireVue to complete your interview on mobile/tablet is easy, simply follow these five easy steps:
- Log in to your online registration account and go to the ‘Interview’ section
- Click the link to your interview – you’ll be prompted to download the HireVue app
- Download the HireVue app
- When prompted, grant the app the permissions it needs to run. To avoid any issues, please ensure you don’t have any other apps running that are using your speaker, microphone or camera
- Follow the instructions on the screen
If you experience any issues with the HireVue app, please visit the HireVue Help Centre.
- The interview will involve watching pre-recorded questions and recording video answers
- To prop your phone/tablet up during recording to ensure quality – this is particularly important when showing your photo ID
- If using an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to download the app beforehand
- The interview questions will take between 20-30 minutes, however please allow 10 minutes for preparation beforehand
- You can answer practice questions before you start to familiarise yourself with the platform
- If you prefer not to watch yourself while you record, you can hide your video
- You don’t need to use the whole three minutes – when you’ve finished answering, simply tap the red record button to stop recording and move to the next question
- If you weren’t happy with your first answer you can re-record a second answer
- To relax – we’re only interested in the clinical aspects of your answers
Wishing you the best of luck.