Using HireVue to complete your interview on desktop is easy, simply follow these three easy steps:
- Log in to your online registration account and go to the ‘Interview’ section
- Click the link to your interview – this will open a new tab in your browser
- Click ‘Start’ – this will allow you to test your speakers, microphone, and camera ahead of completing your interview. Address any issues with your equipment
- Follow the instructions on the screen
If you’re asked whether to grant the website permission to your device, click ‘Yes/accept’.
- The interview will involve watching pre-recorded questions and recording video answers
- The interview questions will take between 20-30 minutes, however please allow another 10 minutes for preparation
- You can answer practice questions before you start to familiarise yourself with the platform
- If you prefer not to watch yourself while you record, you can hide your video
- You don’t need to use the whole three minutes – when you’ve finished answering, simply tap the ‘Done recording’ button to stop recording and move to the next question
- If you weren’t happy with your first answer you can re re-record a second answer
- To relax – we’re only interested in the clinical aspects of your answers
Wishing you the best of luck.